Suppose the government of particular country...
- ...enacts laws designed to protect those in power from political opposition.
- ...uses the threat of military force to influence policy in other nations.
- ...has funded the regimes of murderous tyrants.
- ...engages in covert (and not-so-covert) operations to overthrow foreign governments.
- ...has been known to attack non-military targets for the sole purpose of terrorizing civilians.
- ...continues to stockpile weapons of mass destruction and has even used them to kill hundreds of thousands of people.
- ...has turned a blind eye to the butchering of over 40 million of its own citizens.
Assuming Country "A" meets all of the preceding criteria, would Country "B" have the moral justification to use military force to bring about regime change in Country "A"?
If your answer is "Yes," then you just called for regime change here in the United States.
Labels: Government Corruption