Why Bush Doesn't Deserve a Second Term
Here are the top three reasons to vote against
George W. Bush:
- Bush is a big government liberal. While paying lip service to conservative principles like cutting spending and shrinking government, Bush has only made government more expensive and more intrusive. Overseeing the biggest federal bureaucracy in the last three decades, Bush has done more damage in the last four years than Bill Clinton did in the previous eight.
- Bush is turning the world against America. His current foreign policy guarantees us a state of perpetual war as well as a further expansion of the welfare/warfare state. In additon, the doctrine of pre-emption is immoral and only serves to foment anti-American sentiment abroad.
- Bush is not pro-life. The Partial-Birth Abortion Ban and the Unborn Victims of Violence Act were merely symbolic laws signed to appease pro-lifers. The former prohibits the prosecution of murdering mothers, while the latter contains a specific exemption for abortion providers. Bush has also fooled his pro-life constituency by diverting money from the United Nations Population Fund to the pro-abortion United States Agency for International Development.
By contrast, here are the top three reasons to vote for
- Peroutka stands for limited government and individual liberty. He would work for the repeal of all unconstitutional federal gun control legislation. He would fight to "close down the unconstitutional federal Department of Education." He believes, as our forefather did, that "the federal government should do nothing that is not specifically authorized by the Constitution."
- Peroutka believes in a realistic foreign policy. Knowing that only Congress has the Constitutional power to declare war, he "would not commit troops to something so vague, so undefined and so un-winnable as a war on terror." He also believes in keeping America out of unnecessary foreign entanglements. The federal government's responsibility is to Americans and no one else.
- Peroutka is the only true pro-life candidate. He maintains a 100% pro-life position and assures us that under a Peroutka presidency, "Roe v. Wade will not be enforced, and the member states of the Union could again open their criminal codes and begin the prosecution of the doctors and parents who would contract for the murder of an unborn child without fear of reprisal from the Chief Executive."
Labels: Constitution, Elections, Party Politics